Qualcomm USB Driver is also called the QDLoader 9008 driver. It helps users connect their Qcom-based smartphone and tablet to the computer in EDL mode. It also helps users install or flash stock ROMs and remove FRP lock and screen lock on Qualcomm devices.
Here, you can get the download link for the latest version of the Qualcomm USB Driver, including all the old versions. Also, we have provided instructions on how to install it.
- It can quickly transfer your data between your device and computer.
- You can upgrade or downgrade your Qualcomm-powered smartphone or tablet.
- It can easily manage your device’s files.
- You can remove the FRP lock on your device.
- It allows the user to unlock the screen lock.
- It supports multiple devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- It can get device-specific information and performance.
- It creates an established connection between your device and the computer.
- It supported all versions of the Qualcomm Flash Tool.
- You can’t install it manually.
- You can fix the driver issue.
How to download the Qualcomm USB Driver
It helps you connect your Qualcomm-based device to the computer. We suggest you download the latest version of the driver for better stability. You can download the latest version of the Qualcomm USB Driver to your computer using the Direct and G-Drive buttons below. Simply click on the button that you want to download.
|Qualcomm USB Driver v1.0.10061.1.exe
|Windows (32-bit or 64-bit)
How to Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver
- Download the Qualcomm driver from the given link and extract it to your PC.
- Select a 32-bit or 64-bit configuration based on the version of your operating system.
- Select “Free Bld” as the setup type and click the Next button.
- Accept the licensing agreement’s terms to complete the installation procedure.
- To begin the driver installation, click the Install button. Please be patient.
- Wait a bit for installation.
- That is all. To end the procedure, click the Finish button.
Before flashing your device, back up your important data. Ensure your device has enough charge. The Qualcomm USB Driver is easy to use, but if you are an expert, it will be easier to do this work, and experts should do this work.
Virus Status: Before uploading this driver, we checked it with Kaspersky Antivirus, so don’t worry about it.
Credit: For this driver, full credit goes to Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. They create this driver and distribute it.
USB Driver: If you need a USB driver, please check out our latest USB driver.
Firmware: For any Firmware, please visit the official Firmware.