The Realme USB Driver helps you connect your Realme smartphone and tablet to the computer without any PC suite applications. It also helps you install or flash stock firmware (ROM) and remove screen lock on a Realme Android device.
Here, you can get the download link for the latest version of the Realme USB Driver (Qualcomm, ADB, Mediatek and Unisoc). Also, we have provided instructions on how to install it.
- You can transfer any type and size of data.
- You can use USB tethering.
- It supports almost all Realme devices.
- You can unlock the bootloader.
- It can optimize drivers and improve device performance.
- It can monitor and improve the battery life of your devices.
- You can recover your damaged software.
- It can install the necessary updates automatically.
- You can restore and backup your important data.
- It runs ADB and Fastboot commands.
- Simple and quick setup.
How to download the Realme USB Driver
It helps you connect your Realme smartphone and tablet to the computer. We suggest you download the latest version of the driver for better stability. You can download the latest version of the Realme USB Driver to your computer using the Direct and G-Drive buttons below. Simply click on the button that you want to download.
|Windows (32-bit or 64-bit)
How to Install the Realme USB Driver
- Download the Realme USB Driver on your computer.
- Now extract it.
- After extracting, you will see the driver.
- Now,right-click on the driver and select install.
- Then click the next button.
- Now click on I accept, then click on the next button.
- Now click on the finish button.
- After clicking the finish button, your installation will be done.
Before flashing your device, back up your important data. Ensure your device has enough charge. The Realme USB Driver is easy to use, but if you are an expert, it will be easier to do this work, and experts should do this work.
Virus Status: Before uploading this USB driver, we checked it with Kaspersky Antivirus, so don’t worry about it.
Credit: Full credit goes to Realme Corporation. They create this driver and distribute it.
USB Driver: If you need more USB drivers, please check out our latest USB driver.
Firmware: For any Firmware, please visit the official Firmware.