- If you are unfamiliar with the Mi Flash Pro v7.3.608.18 tool, here is a brief explanation. This Tool will enable you to flash and restore your Xiaomi. Using the software interface, you can quickly and conveniently download the appropriate ROM, flash from recovery mode without unlocking the bootloader. It will function even if the vital lock pattern or fingerprint is forgotten. In my view is the ultimate flashing and recovery tool for Xiaomi smartphones.
What is the Mi Flash Pro tool?
- Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool Pro is a flashing tool designed and developed by Xiaomi Inc. Using this Xiaomi tool. Users may flash the stock MIUI 8, MIUI 9, MIUI 10, MIUI 11, and any other previous and more recent versions of MIUI ROM on any Mi or Redmi phone, including the Mi Note 2. No need to unlock the bootloader to flash your Xiaomi smartphone. It’s enables flashing from the Xiaomi device’s recovery mode.
Features of Mi Flash Pro
- It provides detailed information on selected Xiaomi gadgets. Name of device, internal representation, model name, and chipset type also shows the boot process for Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
- Using this tool, you may boot your Xiaomi smartphone into recovery mode and install either the stock recovery or custom recovery (such as TWRP or CWM) on your device. You must first connect to your Xiaomi Account to utilize the recovery option (created from the official Xiaomi Website).
Xiaomi Flash Tool:
- With it, you’ll get the Xiaomi Flash Tool, which will assist you in flashing the stock firmware for Xiaomi devices powered by the Qualcomm Chipset. This tool, also known as Mi Flash Tool, is used to flash the firmware on Xiaomi devices and install Qualcomm Drivers, Google ADB Drivers, Nvidia Drivers, and Microsoft Drivers on the device.
SP Flash Tool:
- Xiaomi Devices powered by the Mediatek Chipset are compatible with the SP Flash Tool, making it easy to flash the stock firmware on these devices. It also helps you flash any zip package onto the device, format the smartphone, remove or bypass the device’s FRP protection, and other tasks.
- It helps open the Device Manager on a Windows computer and resolve the device’s connection problem. The Xiaomi Device Drivers may also be manually installed or uninstalled with a single click from the device manager.
- It enables you to download the stock firmware for almost any Xiaomi device available in the World. Also, you may get the direct link to every Fastboot-based Firmware any Over firmware that has ever been released by the company and downloaded through any Download Accelerators by using the browser interface.
Download Mi Flash Pro v7.3.608.18.
- Mi Flash Pro plays a perfect role for Flash of Xiaomi smartphone firmware. You can download the Mi Flash Pro v7.3.608.18 version. Click on the server of your choice to pick up and download the tool. Below are three buttons to download the Mi Flash Pro v7.3.608.18.
- File Name: MiFlash_Pro_v7.3.608.18_EN_Setup.zip
File Size: 219 MB
Operating System: Windows
How To Flash: Follow Tutorial
How to Download: See Example
Below We are also sharing a step-by-step guide to install the tool and use it.
How To use the Mi Flash Pro
- 1. Download and extract Mi Flash Pro. You may obtain the following files after removing the Tool.
- 2. Now run MiFlash Pro.exe to finish the installation.
- 3. After the installation, you must run the tool.
- 4. When the Tool is started, you will see the tool screen.
- 5. Select the ROM Packages Menu.
- 6. Now, choose your device’s model name from the dropdown menu.
- 7. Now, you can view the list of available firmware in the Results Area.
- 8. Now you know the value of Firmware Type. Example: If your phone dies, Fastboot-based firmware may solve the problem (most preferred for a fresh installation of the OS). A Recovery Based Firmware (also known as OTA) may allow you to update your device’s firmware without losing data.
- 9. We will download the Xiaomi Poco c3 pro Fastboot Firmware. So, we picked our device’s stable Fastboot firmware by clicking on the Copy Link option.
- 10. Enter the copied URL into any download manager to start the download process. You can also copy the URL and paste it into your browser to download it.
- 11. After downloading the firmware, use Xiaomi Flash Tool (if powered by Qualcomm) or SP Flash Tool (powered by Mediatek) to flash it on your Xiaomi smartphone.
How To Install Xiaomi Flash Pro
- 1. Download and extract Mi Flash Pro on the PC.
- 2. You will find the following files after extracting the tool.
- 3. To continue, open MiFlash_Pro_v7.3.608.18_EN_Setup.exe and click Next.
- 4. Windows Security Dialog for installing Xiaomi Drivers will now appear. To continue, choose to Install this Driver Software.
- 5. On the PC, will now install the MiFlash Pro.
- 6. You may either run the Mi Flash Tool from the installation folder (C:> Program Files > Xiaomi > MiPhone > MiFlash Pro.exe) or from the Windows Menu.
Is the Mi Flash Pro for Mobile Phones available for free?
- Yes. Xiaomi officially provides the Mi Flash Pro, and you do not have to pay anything to utilize it on your PCs. There are no upfront or in-app purchases required to eliminate advertising or unlock extra features. In addition, there is no advertising in the show. It’s free and clean.
Is it safe to use the Mi Flash Pro for Computer?
- Yes. The official Mi Flash Pro is entirely secure for your PC or laptop and your mobile devices. There is no harmful code in the software, and it is suitable for users of all ages.
How often is the Mi Flash Pro updated?
- Xiaomi does not have a set timetable or timeline for updating the Mi Flash Pro. When necessary, updates Are given to iron out any problems and enhance performance. Xiaomi provides all updates.
Do you need an internet connection to use the Mi Flash Pro?
- No, using Mi Flash Pro for Mobile Phones on your computer/laptop does not necessitate an active internet connection.
- Virus Status: Before uploading the Mi Flash Pro v7.3.608.18 to our site, We tested the virus with Kaspersky Antivirus.
- Download USB Driver: Please visit our Download Section page to seek the latest Xiaomi USB Driver.
Xiaomi Firmware: Go to the Samsung Firmware page if you’re looking for the official Xiaomi Stock Firmware.
Download the latest version of Mi Flash Pro: The latest version of Xiaomi Flash Tool may be found in the Download Section.
- Bestflashfile.com is not responsible for any damage that happened to your device(s) while following this guide, so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be pleased to assist with any issues that are within our capabilities.
- If you find any of our files or tools are not working correctly on your mobile phone, contact us and tell us about your problem, we believe we can solve your problem as soon as possible. If you are looking for any firmware, Stock Rom, or flash tool not listed on this website, You can report it from the contact above. We will upload it to this site as soon as possible.