Category: SP Flash Tool
We’ve shared the official, tested SP Flash Tool download link for MediaTek smartphones or tablets on this page. Anyone may quickly flash Firmware, MTK devices, remove FRP, update, and downgrade Firmware with the help of the.
This Tool only supports scatter.txt. You can only use it on MediaTek devices. This flash software is compatible with all Windows versions, including XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. (x32 and x64 bit). Below We are also sharing a step-by-step guide to install the Tool and use it.
What is SP Flash Tool
SP Flash Tool (also known as Smartphone Flash Tool) is a software program that allows you to flash your smartphone. The SP flash tools are commonly used to download and upgrade the Firmware of MediaTek android phones. May use this to resurrect a dead Android phone and reset and repair a bricked device. You can also use it to put your memory to the test. You may also use it to flash or install any custom file on your Mediatek device.
Advantages of Tool:
- When compared to other types of tools, SP Flash tools have numerous advantages. You don’t need a box or dongle to use it; You can only use it if you have it installed on your computer.
Difficulty using the Tool:
- This Tool can erase all the data on your smartphone when you upgrade or downgrade your smartphone. Back up the necessary data first. After updating the firmware file, you may need pictures, movies, songs, documents, and other media on your device. However, you may need to restore your contacts and programs from a backup. So back up the files first.
How To use the Tool ?
- Download and Extract SP Flash Tool on Your Computer.
- You’ll notice the following files when you’ve extracted them.
- Open Flash_tool.exe can find this in the extracted files in
Locate the Scatter File. The scatter file is located in the Firmware folder.
In the Tool, load the scatter file.
Tab once the Smart Phone Flash Tool has been loaded.
Click the Download Button to start the flashing procedure.
A USB is required to connect the mobile to the computer. Connect the smartphone to the PC
- Your smartphone has started flashing.
A Green Ring will appear once the flashing is finished.
Disconnect your phone from the Computer and close the SP Flash Tool on your computer.