The Asus Zenfone Flash Tool is a small Windows application to flash or install the stock firmware (ROM) on Asus Zenfone Android devices. It also helps users remove the FRP lock and screen lock.
Here, you will find a download link for the latest version of the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool, along with all the old versions. Also, we have provided instructions on how to use it.
You can flash or install the stock ROM on an Asus Zenfone smartphone or tablet. But you need to select the correct stock firmware.
You can backup your installed apps on the computer and save them on the computer.
Backup System Apps:
Apart from installed apps, you can also backup pre-installed (system) apps. It will be saved in .ab format on the computer.
If you have a custom app, you can backup it on your computer.
How to download the latest version of the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool
The tool supports Windows XP to Windows 11 (x32 or x64 bit). It helps you install and flash stock firmware (RAW file) on an Asus Zenfone device. We suggest you download the latest version of the tool for better stability. You can download the latest version of the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool using the G-Drive and Android File Host buttons below. Simply click on the button that you want to download.
|Windows (32-bit or 64-bit)
How to use the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool
- First, download the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool on your computer.
- Now install it.
- Download and install the Asus USB driver.
- Open the tool.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Then locate the Asus firmware.
- Click on the Start button.
- Your Asus device will restart automatically.
- Now take your device into recovery mode.( Press and Hold Volume Down + Volume UP key)
- Then select Apply Update from the ADB.
- Now click on the resume button.
- Now the flashing process will start.
- Wait for it to complete; after it is complete, disconnect your device from the computer and close the tool.
Before flashing the device, back up your important data. Ensure your device has enough charge. The Asus Zenfone Flash Tool is easy to use, but if you are an expert, it will be easier to do this work, and experts should do this work.
Virus Status: Before uploading this tool, we checked it with Kaspersky Antivirus, so don’t worry about it.
Credit: All credit goes to Pawneshwer Gupta (xdablogs). They created and shared this tool.
USB Driver: If you need a USB driver, please check out our latest USB driver.
Firmware: For any Firmware, please visit the official Firmware.