You can find the LG Optimus G Pro E989 Firmware (Flash File) tested with very care on our site. We share the LG Optimus G Pro E989 Firmware (Flash File) in this post. I can help you fix any software issue on your LG Optimus G Pro E989 smartphone. If you go through this post, you will find all tutorials on downloading and installing the flash file (Firmware) on your smartphone.
Why are you flashing? LG Optimus G Pro E989
- If your LG Optimus G Pro E989 suddenly crashes due to a virus, a hanging problem, or a fast boat, restart problem, you will need to flash Firmware to repair your Device. Hard reset If your smartphone is not operating and does not enter recovery mode or has a software problem, you must install stock firmware to repair it. Without appropriate Firmware, a smartphone will not function properly. As a result, the Android firmware software is an essential component of a smartphone’s life.
Advantages of Firmware
- Flashing with an LG Optimus G Pro E989 flash file (Firmware) can upgrade and downgrade your smartphone. Flashing with the correct build version will fix bugs with your phone, unblock boot loop issues, unroot, remove FRP, and return your phone’s previous warranty.
How do I update the Firmware, flash file
- First, you need to see how many versions of your mobile you have, then if you see that there are more upgraded versions of our site than the version and Firmware you have on your phone, flash your phone with that upgraded version of the Firmware. Your mobile will update.
Why Need LG Optimus G Pro E989 Firmware
- If you are experiencing any of these issues with your phone, App has been stopped, unfortunately, Also Unwanted monkey / sexy virus, IMEI Null, Unknown Base-band, phone Dead, Hang Logo, Finally your phone hang logo, FRP locked, Flexible LCD, When the shows Black and White LCD, Automatically install the application on the phone, Showing Storage Full, Fastboot Mode, While unfortunately App has been stopped without suitable Firmware, a smartphone cannot function properly then you need LG Optimus G Pro E989 Firmware.
Is it secure to use Firmware
- Yes, the LG Optimus G Pro E989 Flash File Firmware is entirely safe and secure. On your Android device, you can utilize it without fear.
How To Download LG Optimus G Pro E989 Firmware
You can download the LG Optimus G Pro E989 Firmware File version. Click on the server of your choice to pick up and download the Firmware File. Below are two buttons to download the LG Optimus G Pro E989 Firmware.
File Name: LG_Optimus_G_Pro_E989_LGE989_E98910A_02.zip
File Size: 1.72 GB.
Flash Tool: LG Flash Tool
How to Download: Follow Tutorial
5 Common LG Optimus G Pro E989 Problems & How to Fix Them
- Fortunately, most minor LG Optimus G Pro E989 issues may be resolved quickly and easily by the user at their convenience. Neither will you need to seek assistance from a carrier retail shop, nor will you be required to contact LG support and wait in line for many hours. Following our instructions and suggestions should be sufficient.
- Because although the vast majority of users will not encounter these bugs or issues, and everyone uses their phones differently, you may still have one or two difficulties.
How to Fix LG Optimus G Pro E989 Battery Life Problems
- There are a few options to tweak and things you can do to extend the battery’s life a little bit further. When you’re dealing with a bit of battery, every little bit counts.
- First, check your Device’s settings to ensure that no apps are misbehaving or using an excessive amount of battery power.
- Navigate to the Settings menu.
- Select Battery & Power Savings from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the Battery Usage option.
- Typically, the Android system, Android operating system, or the screen (Display) are located at the top. If anything else appears at the top of the screen, such as Facebook or a random app, you have a problem. To terminate a problematic application, use the stop or force close buttons. In addition, we suggest that you deactivate, delete, or reinstall an app that is misbehaving on your Device.
How to Fix LG Optimus G Pro E989 WiFi Problems
- If you’re experiencing WiFi difficulties, we have a few ideas that you should try before proceeding forward.
- Restart your mobile device.
- Turn off your WiFi and then on again (in settings or with the quick toggle in the notification bar).
- Please take a few minutes to unplug your home WiFi router, then plug it back in and turn it back on.
- Reconnecting to the WiFi network should be attempted.
- If this does not resolve your problem, try navigating to Settings > WiFi and deleting the wireless network you are attempting to connect to from your Device’s memory. Then try searching for it again and reconnecting to it, entering the password, and seeing whether it works this time. Resets the connection between your phone and WiFi, giving it a new start and frequently resolving any troubles that may have occurred.
How to Fix Bad LG Optimus G Pro E989 Performance & Lag
- LG has a few tools available to assist in resolving these sorts of issues. For starters, restart your phone. Do it right away, and do it around once a week for a while. We also urge that you make sure that all of your applications are up to date.
- We also propose that you use LG’s intelligent cleaning tools and services. Go to Settings > General > Smart cleaning to swiftly purge your Device of any unneeded files and applications. It is essentially a cleaning procedure that frees up storage space, clears the memory, and ensures that the phone operates at peak performance.
How to FixLG Optimus G Pro E989 Camera Problems
- ITams are most likely something that can and will be improved due to software upgrades. It should be noted that this phone is still in its infancy and that LG will be releasing software updates overtime to solve bugs and enhance performance in numerous critical areas, such as the camera. You may also experiment with turning off HDR mode or purchasing a better and more recent microSD card.
Other LG Optimus G Pro E989 Problems
- Of course, some users may have other minor issues here and there. No phone is flawless, and everyone uses it somewhat differently. As a result, what works for you may not be effective for someone else.
- The first step in dealing with other issues is rapidly resetting your LG Optimus G Pro E989 device. You could consider restarting your phone if you are experiencing screen glitches or rotation, latency, app crashes, or any other small issues. You may resolve virtually all minor issues by just restarting your phone. Hold down the power button for a few seconds before pressing the “restart” button.
- In addition, if your LG G8 has fully frozen or is otherwise performing strangely, force it to restart. Press and hold the Volume down button and the power button simultaneously for 7-10 seconds to do this. Hold down the button and wait. When the phone vibrates, it will switch off, and then it will restart and hopefully continue to function as planned.
How to Factory Reset the LG Optimus G Pro E989
- it’s is the final option, and it will completely delete everything, but it can usually cure the majority of issues. Make a backup of anything vital, and then follow the instructions outlined below.
- Pulling down the notification bar and selecting the gear-shaped icon towards the top of the screen will take you to Settings. Select Factory Data Reset from the settings menu by scrolling down to Backup & reset or searching for “reset.” The phone will reboot a few times, wipe all data, and then start up fresh and ready to go from the beginning. You’ll have to go through the setup process all over again, redo all of your settings, then login into Gmail again after that. You will, however, most likely have fewer issues and will once again enjoy using the phone.
LG Optimus G Pro E989 USB Driver
- You must first install the USB Driver before proceeding with the firmware installation process. Without a driver, your smartphone will not be able to detect a boot to your computer. So, Download the USB driver and first install it on your computer.
How To Flash LG Optimus G Pro E989 Smartphone
- Stock firmware for LG smartphones is distributed in the KDZ (and sometimes TOT) format. Alternatively, you may use the LG Flashtool on a Windows PC to flash this Firmware to either restore a device to its factory settings or downgrade from an upgraded version.
- The following is a step-by-step explanation of how to flash KDZ firmware for LG smartphones. Please read the instructions carefully and concisely.
- 1. On your PC, extract/unzip the LG Flash Tool 2014.zip file that you got earlier from the link above. You’ll get many files that are necessary to operate the application.
- 2. To open the LG Flash Tool, double-click or run the LGFlashTool2014.exe file.
└ It may not open unless you first install the Visual C++ Runtime Library.
- 3. Start your LG smartphone in Download Mode by doing one of the following:
- Must turn off your LG smartphone to continue.
Press and hold the Volume up button for a few seconds.
Connect your Device to your PC using a USB cord while pressing and holding the Volume Up button on your Device.
As soon as your computer boots into download mode, you’ll see the words “Firmware Update” emblazoned across the top of the screen.
- 4. Now, open the LG Flash Tool window on your PC and choose the .kdz firmware file to be loaded. After the “Select KDZ file” line, click the browse button to open a file browser. Every other setting on the LG Flash Tool window should be left as is.
- 5. As soon as you’ve chosen the .kdz firmware file, press the “CSE Flash” button to begin the process of flashing the.KDZ firmware to your LG device.
└ So that you know, the “Normal Flash” option does not erase data. However, the “CSE Flash” button does. Normal Flash may be sufficient if you’re updating from factory-installed Firmware.
- 5. You’ll see a window titled “Read Phone Information,” which will be mostly blank for the time being. Press the START button to begin the process.
- 6. Accept the request for administrator rights for LG software on your computer if you are prompted for them.
- 7. Will now present you with the “Select Country & Language” window. Select “Different” from the nation drop-down menu, followed by “English” from the language drop-down menu. Also, remember that you should not select the Smartphone Upgrade option since it is intended for Windows Mobile phones, not your LG smartphone, which runs on Android.
- 8. To finally start the firmware flashing procedure, press the “OK” button on your keyboard
- 9. You’ll now notice a progress meter at the bottom of the screen. Wait until it reaches 100 percent, after which you may get an error message stating, “Connection to server failed.” it is OK with me. At this moment, DO NOT unplug your phone from your computer.
- 10. Keep an eye on your phone since there will be some action on the screen with the word “COM” printed in green lettering. Once this has occurred, click OK to dismiss the “Connection to server failed” problem message.
- 11. Now, keep an eye on the progress meter on your phone while it updates its Firmware. Following the completion of the process, your phone will automatically reboot. After that, you may unplug your phone from your computer as well as shut the LG Flash Tool application.
- LG Optimus G Pro E989 Flash File Firmware can erase all the data on your smartphone when you upgrade or downgrade your smartphone. Back up the necessary data first. After updating the firmware file, you may need pictures, movies, songs, documents, and other media on your device. However, you may need to restore your contacts and programs from a backup. So back up the files first.
- Virus Status: Before uploading the LG Optimus G Pro E989 Firmware Flash File to our site, We tested the virus with Kaspersky Antivirus.
- LG USB Driver: You can download the driver HERE if you are looking for a USB driver to connect to your smartphone.
Firmware: If you are looking for firmware stock ROM to flash your Samsung smartphone, then Check HERE
LG Tool: You can download the tool as per your requirement and flash it on your smartphone with the tool if you want.
- Bestflashfile.com is not responsible for any damage that happened to your Device (s) while following this guide, so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be pleased to assist with any issues within our capabilities.
- If you find any of our Firmware files or tools are not working correctly on your mobile phone, contact us and tell us about your problem, we believe we can solve your problem as soon as possible. If you are looking for any firmware, Stock Rom, or flash tool not listed on this website, You can report it from the contact above. We will upload it to this site as soon as possible.